[分享]拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园

发表于2021-01-25     841人浏览     1人跟帖     总热度:524  

荣获第十一届园冶杯市政园林金奖

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_1
©Latz + Partner

将慕尼黑北部前无线电兵营中的城市公共空间改造成都市自然空间和新的邻里社区。
Transformation of the urban public sphere on former military barracks in northern Munich (Funkkaserne) into an urban nature and new neighbourhood.

都马社区公园作为一个示范性的案例,展示了公共空间是城市形象打造和现代景观设计中的引领元素。现代景观设计旨在整合生境和现有元素、提升环境质量和改善日常生活条件。
Domagkpark exemplarily demonstrates, that public space is an organized element for urban phenomena and contemporary landscape design by integrating ecological habitats and existing elements, developing environmental quality goals and improving daily life conditions.

慕尼黑在市中心内外都设有节点,还有一个连接城市和郊区的空间网络。公共空间和城市自然空间与土地管理政策和实现可持续性的目标密切相关。自1992年以来,该市引入了城市发展措施,比如2002年的总体规划(Ortner & Ortner)。2012年,Latz+Partner凭借融合了“城市”元素(文化、社会和人文主义维度)和“绿色”元素(生态、经济维度)的都马社区公园概念赢得了这个景观设计竞赛。
Munich has peripheral nodes inside and outside the city centre and a network of spatial ‘voids’, which connect the urban to the sub-urban fabric. Public space and urban natures are strongly related to the policies regarding the management of ‘ground’ and achievement of ‘sustainability’. Since 1992 the city introduced urban development measures, like the Masterplan 2002 (Ortner & Ortner). In 2012 Latz + Partner won the landscape architectural competition with the Domagkpark concept focusing on ´urban´ (cultural, social and humanitarian dimension), and ´green´ components (ecological dimension) inserted into a ´compact´ (economic dimension) new sector.

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_2
项目平面图 Master Plan ©Latz + Partner

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_3
竞赛效果图 Perspective ©Latz + Partner

2018年,一个高密度建筑群在此建成,其包含1800套新公寓、私人花园、半开放花园以及一个保留了原有树木群的中央公园。建筑群中容纳了儿童日托设施、小学、学生宿舍、艺术家工作室、商店和餐馆等。
Until 2018 a high building density of 1.800 new apartments, private and semi-private gardens, and a central park with existing trees were realized. It comprises furthermore children day-care facilities, an elementary school, student accommodations, artist ateliers, shops and restaurants.

新区通过一个面积为2.4公顷的三角状中央绿色空间进行短距离连接。这一空间被改造为公共的森林和草地空间。宽阔的碎砾石步道灵活地绕开了现有树木,划分了由新种植的草本、灌木、乔木和70年树龄的现有树木组成的不同生境。广场与内部基础设施相连。这种设计方法着重于最大化地恢复和整合现有元素。植被层是根据使用者的需求设计的,例如沿着开放空间的视觉体验和根据安全因素设计修剪或不修建的草坪等。
The new district is connected in short distances via a triangularly shaped 2,4 ha central green space. The area was transformed into a public woodland and meadow park with a new character:  broad promenades of water-bound gravel, which flexibly bend around existing trees, frame ecological habitats of meadows and with new herbaceous, shrub and tree layer plantings integrating 70-year-old mature trees. Sectoral squares connect to the inner infrastructure. This design approach focused on maximizing restoration and integration of existing elements. Vegetation layers were developed along users´ demands, like views along open spaces or areas of mown / unmown grass in order to support safety.

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_4
森林和草地空间 woodland and meadow park 
©Kristof Lange I Design & Photographie

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_5
森林和草地空间 woodland and meadow park 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_6
高密度的建筑群 a high building density 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_7
公园被宽阔的碎砾石步道划分成不同区域
The park is framed by broad.

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_8
公园座椅
the banks in the park

Latz+Partner的目标是定义一个可清晰识别的社交中心空间,它同时也是一个重新利用了人造地形的游憩场地。军事营房拆除后留下一个巨大的深坑,设计师将其巧妙地转化成了一个下沉式的中央游乐场,设计的人行天桥横跨其上,连接了两侧的地势较高的路面。它也成为这个重新规划的游憩场地的地标。
Latz+Partner aimed to define a clearly recognizable social central place as a playscape reusing temporary man-made topography. A central playground was created in a deep hollow, which originated from the demolition of the military barrack and is now spanned by a pedestrian bridge. Today it represents the formative motif of this newly shaped identity playground.

将军事营房拆除后遗留下的深坑改造成下沉式的中央游乐场。
The central playground was created in a deep hollow. 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_9
下沉式的中央游乐场

人行天桥横跨在中央游乐场之上。
The playground is now spanned by a pedestrian bridge. 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_10
人行天桥 the pedestrian bridge

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_11
人行天桥 the pedestrian bridge

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_12

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_13
©Kristof Lange I Design & Photographie

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_14
人行天桥下 under the pedestrian bridge 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_15
人行天桥下 under the pedestrian bridge 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_16

下沉游乐场成为这个重新规划的游憩场地的地标。
It represents the formative motif of this newly shaped identity playground. 

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_17
©Latz + Partner

其他游乐器械放置在大草坪和草地的边缘,支持多功能使用。即使在雨天,这个宽敞的绿色公共空间也为小型活动锻炼提供了可能性。对于Latz+Partner来说,如何更好地处理公共绿色空间和私人住宅之间的过渡非常重要,特别是在增强微气候、空间和安全效应方面。
Further playing tools are positioned along the fringe of the great lawns and meadows supporting multifunctional uses. This generous green public space offers even in rainy weather conditions possibilities for micro-actions. For Latz+Partner the treatment of transitions between public green structures and private housing areas were very important, especially in terms of enhancement of micro-climate, spatial and safety effects.

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_18

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_19
©Kristof Lange I Design & Photographie

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_20
©Latz + Partner

拉茨与合伙人 | 德国慕尼黑​都马社区公园_21
©Latz + Partner

Latz+Partner引导着项目过程,包括与公园居民及邻居举行各种各样的讨论会。总之,都马社区公园是一个多中心节点的优秀范例,它有助于活跃的微型社会的内部融合,并增强了生态系统和居民健康话题的讨论。而在资金和人力资源方面,这个项目又也力图保持公共管理和民众参与之间的平衡。
The project process, which was guided by Latz + Partner, included various participatory meetings with the park citizens and neighbours. In summary, the Domagkpark it is a good example for a polycentric node, which helped to balance the social mix of an active micro-society and to enhance ecosystemic and health issues. The governance of this park is in balance with the capacities of the public hand, in terms of finance and man-power.

项目名称 Transformation of a former military site into a public park Domagkpark, Munich, DE
业主单位 City of Munich
项目总监 Mr. Emrich
设计单位 LATZ+PARTNER Landscape Architecture Urban Planning
主创设计 Tilman Latz
设计团队 Burkhard Krüpe, Michael Stegmeier,
Daniela Strasinsky
施工单位 Adler Olesch Landscape Architects, Munich
项目经理 Ms. Gerstner

亲爱的小伙伴们,看了德国慕尼黑都马社区公园的设计,你有什么看法?在下面留言给我们吧。

扫码加入筑龙学社  ·  园林景观微信群 为您优选精品资料,扫码免费领取
分享至

分享到微信朋友圈 ×