位置:日本

分类:公共环境

内容:实景照片

设计团队:Naoya Matsumoto, Seian University of Arts and Design Students

图片来源:Takeshi Asano

图片:6张

摄影师:Takeshi Asano

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧第1张图片

Seian大学坐落于日本琵琶湖,它的空间设计类课程每年利用“芦苇”的生长形成景观。这是Naoya Matsumoto第二次使用芦苇,它生长在志贺Biwako,被作为学校艺术节摊位的装饰材料。上次Naoya Matsumoto简单地将芦苇用于一个卖关东煮(日本的传统食品之一)的场所,但这一次他将加入“系统”的概念,这是有一定规则的概念,其中存在着很多有趣的东西。为了建设这个酒吧,首先,Naoya Matsumoto准备了6个芦苇面板,把它们的前、后、左、右和屋顶部分用芦苇包围起来。面板它本身并不是站立,但把它们放置在起来就能让它们以相互依存的形式构建出给我们需要的一些空间。从结构上看,它似乎是随机但也具有系统性,场地看起来像一个熟悉日本三角墙屋顶。这种类型的场所只需要几天就能够建立起来,它的操作很简单。Naoya Matsumoto想有更多的机会来为未来项目中的这种临时场地提供一些人们喜欢的空间。

译者: 饭团小组

From the architect. The Seian University is located within the views of the Lake Biwa. The curriculum of the Spatial Design class every year produces their landscape using “reed” grows. This is the second time I used reed, which is grown in Biwako, Shiga, as a material for a stall for a school festival.

Though last time I used it simply for a place to sell Oden, one of the Japanese traditional food, this time I added the idea of “systematic” (there is a certain rule exists where I found interesting).First of all, I prepared six panels of reeds and put them (the front, back, left, right and the tops for the roof parts) together with reeds. As a panel it doesn’t stand itself yet but putting them together and building them makes it possible to stand and gives us some space inside.

Seen from the front of the stall, structured randomly but systematically, the stall looks like a gabled roof which is familiar to the Japanese. Oden also is familiar and usually reminds us of our mom’s cooking. A small discovery of a roof and a memory of their mom’s cooking made the people feel relaxed and came to buy food with a warm feeling when a chilly day.It takes only a couple of days to build this type of stall and it can be built easily. I would like to have more opportunities to provide some spaces like this kind of temporary stall for future projects.

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图-芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧第2张图片

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图-芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧第3张图片

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图-芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧第4张图片

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧外部局部图-芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧第5张图片

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧外部局部图

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧外部细节图-芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧第6张图片

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧外部细节图

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧_1

芦苇草构造的Yoshi酒吧内部局部图